Horoscopes for the week of October 16

Written by Ryan Manesh and Grace Tramack

Capricorn:

FlexTime is looking good for you this week, Capricorn, so make the most of it. Follow your instinct and check out a new room for a change of scenery.

Aquarius:

You have exciting things up ahead this week, Aquarius, so take a risk and go for it. Get out and do something you’ve been thinking about doing for a while.

Pisces:

Whether it’s yoga during FlexTime or heading to the Wellness Center for a break, Pisces, don’t forget to save some extra time for yourself.

Aries:

Your teachers are offering help this week, Aries. Accept and watch as favorable results fall into place.

Taurus:

Stay close to the N Building, Taurus, and a certain someone may have an important question to ask you.

Gemini:

You may have the chance to be in an extra short line at Teaspoon, Gemini. Make the most of this opportunity.

Cancer:

Take your days head on, Cancer. Try things you never had the confidence to do, and you may learn something you did not know about yourself.

Leo:

Volunteer for as many homecoming activities as you can, Leo. Boost your confidence and watch your school spirit soar.

Virgo:

Being kind will finally start paying off this week. Expect some great advice from a close friend or even a classmate soon, Virgo.

Libra:

Be sure to dress extravagantly this homecoming week, Libra. Your school spirit may lead to some good luck.

Scorpio:

Be careful and make good decisions this week, Scorpio. The campus golf cart is always on the lookout…

Sagittarius:

Keep an eye out, Sagittarius— your new neighbor in class might just end up being someone special.