Pauline Her: Student Body President

Hey Gunn Titans! My name is Pauline Her, and I am running to be your Student Body President. My main goal for the 2018-2019 school year is to continue communication between students and administration, acting as a liaison to ensure transparency throughout every step of every process. In this manner, your voices will not only be heard, but will also be taken into account before any action is made– no matter how big or small.

In addition, I will make sure that all members of the Student Executive Council not only accomplishes their responsibilities, but also exceeds their goals, to guarantee that we make the most of the school year. I am qualified to oversee the Student Government class and execute all responsibilities of this position because I have been on SEC for the past 2 years as Junior Class President and Sophomore Class VP. I will be able to utilize my past experiences to efficiently and effectively run the class, and will be able to advise my fellow leaders on how to plan and cater events for the student body. I have also undertaken many leadership roles, such as the Service Trip Leader for the YCSi Club, which demonstrates my capability to stay organized and work together with both students and staff alike.

For more information on what I hope to accomplish and how I plan to reach these goals, check out the Facebook page “Pauline Her for Student Body President”.

Vote Pauline for your ASB President!

Other candidates running for Student Body President:

Sungbin Park