Ashley Poon: Junior Class President

Hey Titans! My name is Ashley Poon and I’m running to be your junior class president! Over the last two years, I’ve seen the extraordinary things our class has done. Whether it’s cheering on our grade at every sports rally or overcrowding Happy Donuts after Night Rally, we have done it all. We have overcome obstacles together, grown together, and will continue to make many more memories together. These past two years together have been incredible and I intend to lead our class again next year, with the class of 2020 being stronger than ever before. Through being on SEC for two years and participating in student council since the sixth grade, it has allowed me to learn how to be a student leader. I think that being a student leader goes beyond any leadership lesson. It goes beyond popularity; it goes beyond skill. Being a student leader means being somebody that’s passionate, not only about the job itself, but about the people they are representing. Class of 2020, you are my drive. I love talking to you about the issues you care about and I think it’s extremely important that your voice is heard, that changes are actually made. It’s important that communication between SEC and us is clear. It’s important that our class spirit remains strong and that we stand united. It’s important that next year, we keep making everlasting memories. Let’s make next year memorable together, class of 2020. Vote Ashley Poon for Junior Class President! #poonforprez

Other candidates running for Junior Class President:

Joshua Mei