Xuanyi Wang: Dance Commissioner

WangX.jpeg

Hey, I’m Xuanyi, and I’m running to be your 2018-2019 Dance Commissioner.  I feel that I can work to improve the dances at Gunn drastically, mainly the big ones such as Homecoming and Prom.  I think that using my strong organization skills, I can also improve certain features that were lacking previously such as good DJs, good music playlist, as well as the type and theme of the dances.  I will be sure to plan out all of the details ahead of the time and work to make sure no mistakes happen. I will also make sure the student voice is heard and try to do the best I can to represent your ideas, and I have many ideas I will try to implements into future dances.  One important thing I would like to happen is to have more participation at the dances and try and get more people to go to the dances, as it is a good way to get involved in the school activity. As well as working on making the dances better, I feel that, being a part of SEC, can also help to improve the school wide events.  I want to focus on making the music playlists at all school events better, as having a good taste in music is a big part in being a Dance Commissioner. I hope to make your 2018-2019 a blast and make sure to vote for me as your Dance Commissioner!

Other candidates running for Dance Commissioner: 

Jessica Guzman , Clarissa Kam