Sophomore VP: Annika Bereny

Back to Article
Back to Article

Sophomore VP: Annika Bereny

Hey Titans, my name is Annika Bereny, and I’m running to be your Sophomore Class Vice President. I believe in the power of potential. Every single person has it in them to lead, and you don’t even need a leadership role to do it. Be it in or out of school, we all have the potential for leadership. But we need to unite, because if everyone goes out and yells their ideas into the void, no one’s going to be able to make out every individual request. But I hear you, and I will hear each and every one of you. I can be your voice, I can put your wants into words. I will personally convey your thoughts and represent all of you in SEC.
Just some of the many ideas I would love to have happen next year include movie nights, themed fundraisers, more dress-up days where Class of ‘22 can show their school spirit, and events with our buddy class, the rising seniors.
I remember homecoming week, everyone was finishing up their floats as the sun set over Los Altos Hills. Someone started chanting “XXII, we may not win, but at least we’ll try!” We all laughed and chanted along for a while, then went back to stuffing the float. Well, Class of ’22, if you vote Annika Bereny for Sophomore Class Vice President, we sure will try, but this time, we’ll win too.