Student Body VP: Ashley Poon

Back to Article
Back to Article

Student Body VP: Ashley Poon

Hey Titans! My name is Ashley Poon and I’m running to be your ASB vice president! Over the last three years, I’ve seen the extraordinary things our school has done. Whether it’s putting on the most amazing airbands performances ever or making a school Facebook confessions page go viral in less than a week, we have done it all. We have overcome obstacles together, grown together, and will continue to make many more memories together. These past three years together have been incredible and I intend to lead our school again next year, with Gunn being stronger than ever before. Through being involved in student government since the sixth grade, it has allowed me to learn how to be a true student leader. I think that being a student leader goes beyond any leadership lesson. It goes beyond popularity, it goes beyond skill. Being a student leader means being somebody that’s passionate, not only about the job itself, but about the people they are representing. Titans, you are my drive. I love talking to you about the issues you care about and I think it’s extremely important that your voice is heard, that changes are actually made. It’s important that communication between SEC and you, the student body, is clear. It’s important that our school spirit remains strong and that we stand united. It’s important that next year, we keep making everlasting memories. Let’s make next year memorable together, Gunn. Vote Ashley Poon for ASB Vice President! #poonforasbvp