Student Body VP: Kendrick You

Back to Article
Back to Article

Student Body VP: Kendrick You

Hey, gorgeous. My name is Kendrick You, and this year I’ll be running for Student Body Vice President. But let’s get down to business, shall we? If I’m elected next year, I will turn your world absolutely upside down. If your world revolves around school clubs, that is. But seriously, I feel like a lot of the work has already been done for me. The clubs at Gunn are award-winning and passionate and one of my favorite parts of this campus (like, where else can I learn about Canadian food culture and then hop over to Audio/Music Production Club and lay down a beat?) but with that being said, I feel like there’s always room to improve. After my second year on SEC and fourth in student council, I’ve learned the ins and outs to working with different groups, and with clubs, I promise to make it my #1 priority that each is well-funded, well-attended, and well-known. If you make a club, it will be my personal duty to make sure the rest of the school knows about it. If you have a question about what we actually do for an entire period in SEC, I’m as clear as can be. And even if you don’t plan on supporting my campaign, I’m just happy I got the chance to make a mark on this amazing school in my last year. And I’m really, really loud; I promise. Let’s make a difference next year, guys. Vote for Kendrick. Peace.