1. Place your feet so that your legs are a little wider than hip-width apart.
2. Place your left hand down on the ground while preparing to lift your legs to go into a handstand.
3. While pushing off the ground with your feet to create a handstand, switch from your left to right hand.
4. Spin on the palm of your right hand while keeping your head locked to your right shoulder. Make sure your right arm is straight and your left arm is bent near your head.
5. Use your momentum to perform multiple revolutions until you fall out of the handstand position.
—Compiled by Emily Yao
Photo by:Kyle Zhu