You know you’re on
1. KGB does not just stand for the former Soviet secret police. Instead, it’s the loving nickname for our advisor, Ms. Blackburn.
2. You regretfully eat Costco pizza two nights of every month. However, you’ll still gladly eat cold leftovers the next day.
3. PMT is the only reason you survive all twelve hours of production. You are always here when it’s delivered at 5 p.m.
4. It takes at least two days to get everything lined up perfectly. Even then, the EIC almost always finds a mistake.
5. Gifts are given out twice: during Secret Holiday Moose, our non-religiously affiliated Secret Santa, and for legacy presents.
6. Slugs are not just slimy molluscs. Instead, it’s the header journalists put on their paper to shortly summarize the story’s content.
7. Jojo’s “Too Little, Too Late” is your go-to jam that plays at least seven times during production nights. It never gets old.
8. You are a part of the best class on campus. The Oracle is your home away from home, and the staff is part of your family.