Festival Must-Haves

Written by Deiana Hristov

Jorts: These jean shorts are popular among both men and women. For men, straight knee-length shorts are the most common. For women, the trend is high-waisted daisy dukes. On both genders, the distressed denim look is popular.

Watermelon: Coachella is located in the Californian desert, so staying hydrated is important.
What better way to do that than with a big, juicy slice of watermelon? One of the most popular foods at Coachella, watermelon is healthy and delicious, and it is not uncommon to see pictures of people and celebrities with a big chunk of watermelon in hand.

Flower Crowns: Worn around the head, flower crowns can be adorned with any type of flower, from bunches of sunflowers, big- petaled red and pink flowers or small lines of daisies. Although these are often store-bought, you can make your own with real flowers.

Flash Tattoos: For those looking to make a fashion statement, fake tattoos are a prominent trend. Most popular are shiny, metallic tattoos in gold or silver depicting animals, arrows or bands. One or two small tattoos add a hint of shine and contribute to the festival vibe.