Monthly Highlights: Students explore Fall Club Fair

Written by Bridgette Gong

“One of my favorite things about the club fair is that I get to see everyone come around and hear about everyone is passionate about. There is such a sense of community with a variety of different interests and it’s great that there are so many options available.” -Dana Zhao 12

“I really enjoy the club fair because of the music and how there are a bunch of cool clubs and I can learn so many new unexpected things.For all those classes I am interested in but don’t have time to take, there are still clubs that suite my needs.” -Mackenzie Mosier 10

“I just love getting everyone excited and advertising and I love seeing people having a good time. For new students at gunn, the club fair is such a good way to get people excited and initiated into something they might love to  be a part of.” Henry Alper 11

“I’m really looking forward to seeing other people discovering their interests, especially for the freshmen and new students out there!” Andres Goldschmidt 12

“What makes the club fair a great event is the sense of community and seeing all the super different clubs”- Ian Mungai 12

“I like how there’s a lot of space and freedom i think there’s such a variety which I really appreciate because you never know what you’re going to find.” -Zoe Lo 9