Boys Soccer

Boys+Soccer

by: Sohini Ashoke

The boys varsity soccer team is aiming to make Central Coast Section (CCS). Team captain junior Bob Hahn explains the team’s current position and aspirations for the rest of this season. “Right now we’re third in the league, and hopefully we’ll make CCS pretty soon,” he said. Hahn hopes for improvement in these areas of this season. “Obviously we are hoping to get first in league and hopefully make CCS,” he said.

Hahn suffered a setback when he tore his Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) a few months back, but he views his injury as motivation for being healthier and is eager to quickly get back on track. “In terms of goals for myself, I’ve been out the entire preseason and first part of the season since I tore my [MCL], so my goal is to get back and be healthy by the end of the season,” Hahn said.

Hahn also explains how his experience with being captain has alleviated any potential stress from the position, making leading the team a breeze. “ is is my second year being captain of Gunn’s team so it’s pretty easy, and I already know most of the guys pretty well,” Hahn said.