Angelina Rosh: School Board Student Representative

Greetings Titans! My name is Angelina Rosh, and I’m running for School Board Representative. I believe that leadership is not just a title, but rather an action that requires a commitment to serving community. During my time at Gunn, I have exemplified this belief by co-founding the school’s first Black Culture Club, implementing accessible period products on campus, and lobbying for various policies at city hall. These experiences have equipped me with problem-solving and public speaking skills, as well as a deep understanding of real policy and government procedures. As the current Diversity Commissioner in SEC, I have had the privilege of interacting with a diverse range of students while also building my experience in student government. I am running for School Board Representative because I firmly believe that education is the key to creating a brighter future for the next generation. If elected, ensuring that student voices are heard in all decision-making processes, using data-driven solutions to address challenges facing our district, and maintaining accountability in the school board’s decisions will be my principles. As a School Board Representative, representing the student voice won’t just be a job description–it will be my passion, as it has been for the past three years.

$550
$1000