Celine Safa: Sports Commissioner

Celine Safa: Sports Commissioner

My experience with not just one, but three sports at Gunn makes me a unique candidate for this position. Not just that but I have been an active participant in a variety of sports not just on the field but also in the student section. As a result, I know how important student participation is for the sports in our school, especially on the sidelines. My goal for Sports commissioner is to provide all sports, male and female, coverage and advertisement. I hope to also find ways to incentivize the student body to come out and support our athletes in various ways. The experience I’ve had running social media accounts for not only sports but clubs will give me the confidence and skill set to kickstart the next year efficiently and effectively. Something that I think could make a difference next year is getting the insight and feedback of all students not just athletes, to find a way to make sideline sports and school activities engaging for the entire student body. I plan to put this to action not just through poles but also by seeking out personal and one on one feedback from all different groups at Gunn. I am passionate about our athletic programs and I hope to get all aspects at Gunn more involved with athletics and spirit to create a stronger and closer community.

$550
$1000