Tin Pot Creamery

Founded in 2012, Tin Pot Creamery is a local ice cream chain that has locations ranging from Town and Country
Village in Palo Alto to the Chase Center in San Francisco. According to the creamery’s website, the name “Tin Pot” actually comes from one of the first ice cream recipes to appear in an English cookbook. The recipe owner, Becky Sunseri, recalls using six “tin ice-pots” and filling them with cream before freezing them using salt and ice. Becky confirms that she liked the idea of the tin pot
representing homemade ice cream. This creamery offers a variety of flavors such as Blue Jasmine Tea and Lemon Blackberry Crumble. However, if you’re someone who likes to keep it simple or just prefers timeless flavors, they have classic flavors like Snicker-doodle Cookie. Tin Pot also makes sure to be inclusive of everyone by adding vegan options like Brownie Batter or
Strawberry Lemonade sorbet. If you are a fan of any flavors with cookie dough or their ice cream cookie “sandos,” they sell all their cookie dough flavors in pints, so you can enjoy it straight from the container. If you don’t want to go through the hassle of baking your own ice cream sandwich, you can buy a kit which includes the cookies and two separate ice cream
flavors. Tin Pot is perfect for a refreshing and delicious treat on a hot summer day or for a post-game celebration with your team or family.

$550
$1000