Natalie Chan: Sophomore Class President

Natalie Chan: Sophomore Class President

Dedication, confidence, and integrity. These are just a handful of the attributes I’ve developed over my year as Freshman Class Vice President. I am so grateful for the privilege to serve in SEC as I’ve been able to measure the strengths of our class as well as some areas for growth through organizing air bands, spending late hours fundraising at Stanford for Freshmen events, hosting movie nights, and implementing campaign promises from the past year, such as the Community Service Fair. With this experience, I am ready to be your Sophomore President, as I continue to believe that the Class of 2026 epitomizes resilience and spirit. I want to utilize each lesson I’ve acquired this year to further cultivate this promise. Through my candidacy, I intend to encourage and integrate more spirit and publicity around the Sophomore class and school activities, starting with air bands, floats, and new homecoming games in the fall. To improve the Sophomore experience, I intend to increase participation in class council and transparency, such as through new monthly surveys for event critique and increased collaboration with other classes. From improving student wellness to creating new spirit days, I will strive to transform our school so it adheres to our values and generation. Most importantly I will strengthen our class connection through authentic and fun events. I am 100% committed as a leader and a fellow friend to ELEVATING the quality of your Sophomore year and making it one of the most momentous. I believe in the potential of our class and with my vision, I know that we can maximize it. Thank you for your consideration, and I can’t wait to see your vote! For authenticity, quality, and growth, ELECT NAT FOR SOPHOMORE PRESIDENT!

$550
$1000