Naya Nebriaga: Senior Class Vice President

Class of 2024!! This year, I have the great honor of running as your Senior Class Vice President. As someone who thoroughly loves to participate in spirit rallies and dress-ups, I have brainstormed changes to current events, and have ideas for possible new events like buddy class competitions. For our senior year, I want to make it the best year yet. I plan to have socials with different food truck vendors to raise money for our class that will go towards additional event planning. My first priority is improving the advertisement and publicity of events. This is important so we can have full PARTICIPATION this senior year. In conjunction with frequent Instagram posts, I will make sure school-wide weekly videos are posted to the SEC Youtube channel so students can stay up to date with what’s going on. Second, I want to make sure each event is FUN for everyone, which is not possible without direct student feedback. I want more people to join the class council, but also want to create frequent student feedback forms for those who are unable to make it to the meetings. Lastly, I am here to make next year unforgettable— I am willing and excited to represent YOU, and your ideas. Naya’s the best, forget the rest. Vote ME for VP!

$550
$1000