Nathan Levy: Student Body President

Nathan Levy: Student Body President

Hey Titans! I’m Nathan Levy and I’m thrilled to be running for your ASB President! Throughout my 7 years of student government, I’ve developed a natural passion and drive to make our school the best that it can be. After being elected Junior Class President this year, I want to continue to utilize my leadership skills to strengthen the community and communication that SEC has at Gunn. By shifting our main focus to providing opportunities to the most students, I genuinely want to create events you’re looking forward to going to and participating in. Publicity is important to making this happen, and I know through a dedicated information board, better utilizing the intercoms and a monthly SEC newsletter, we can reach this goal. I believe with the right leadership, all the issues you complain about with your friends can finally be brought to light and solved effectively. And I know I’m the right person to make this happen. With the Junior class, I tripled our airbands participation, created the first ever PALY-Gunn Movie Night, and added 3 new forms of communication. I’m confident that my experience and constant interaction with the student body, can elevate next year to be unlike any other. I’m willing to dedicate my time to creating change as soon as the first day of school and I promise to do it with every student in mind. SEC extends far past just putting on events, and I’m here to support you with any issues you might have, whether they are about hall passes or prom ticket prices. Let’s work together to create a better school community and communication that actually gets you what you need to know. If you want quality, not only in your events but also in your leadership, then make it easy and vote Nathan Levy for your ASB President.

$550
$1000