Junior Class President

Natalie Chan
Natalie Chan

CLASS OF 26’! My name is Natalie Chan and I am so excited and privileged to be running for YOUR Junior Class President. Over this past year, you may have seen me yelling into a megaphone during homecoming, decked out in green, organizing airbands, or through my announcements as a TNU anchor. Whatever the occasion, I have consistently proven my dedication to our class; going above and beyond for EVERY opportunity to strengthen our class’s tenacity, spirit, and connection. As we enter one of the most difficult and exciting years of high school, it is integral that we build upon our class unity and our relationships. Now you may be asking why I am the BEST CANDIDATE for this class. For the past two years I have had the privilege of serving in two different and meaningful SEC positions. As FRESHMEN VP and Sophomore SPECIAL EVENTS commissioner, I have organized/oversaw HoCo, co-led our Sophomore airbands choreography, class bonding events, revitalized and planned events like Trick-o-Treating, Gunnsidelands, community service fair, class council, and so much more. No matter the circumstance, one promise I can make is that I will always LEAD BY EXAMPLE. With your support and pride for this class, I want to strive for the BEST junior year experience through VISIBLE and IMPACTFUL results. Let’s transform our class by 1. becoming the loudest class at HoCo, DOUBLING both airbands and floats participation, 2. expanding communications so it reaches ALL student groups, 3. integrating buddy class events, hosting fun, collaborative fundraisers, and 4. finding ways to document our photos/ memories and making feedback more accessible. Titans it is time to elevate our class! Lastly, the most crucial thing I have learned in SEC is that leadership is about constantly changing, adapting and finding new solutions. With my dynamic leadership and goals I KNOW we will cultivate the class community we are capable and worthy of. Remember Class of 26’ you can’t spell CHANGE without CHAN! Thank you and I am so excited to start hearing all of your great ideas! VOTE NAT FOR JUNIOR CLASS PREZ!

Roy Lao
Roy Lao

Hey class of 2026! I’m Roy Lao and I am running to be your Junior Class President! This year, I had the privilege to serve as your class president, where, along with my five other years of StuCo experience, I have acquired the necessary skills and more to be an effective leader for our class. During my time as sophomore class president, I engaged in organizing hit events such as the welcome back dance, the night rally, the homecoming dance, and Elimination. I’ve led the charge for our class’s homecoming week, grams, and other events. Currently, I’m in the midst of planning a school-wide finals study week in the Gunn library in May. All of these things could not have been done without your support. Junior year will inevitably come with loads of stress, so as your President, I will make it a priority to relieve as much of that as possible, as well as make your voice heard promptly and clearly in SEC. I’m willing to put in all the dedication needed to elevate our high school experience to the next level; working for you all has opened my eyes about leadership and the amazing people in our class. I’m honored to have had your trust last year, and I hope that you can place your confidence in me again to keep this ball rolling. Vote for Roy Lao for Junior Class President!