Sophomore Class President

Inaaya Ahmed
Inaaya Ahmed

Hello everyone!! You might already know me—but if you don’t, my name is Inaaya Ahmed, and I am running for Class of 2027 Sophomore President!
To get straight into it: I firmly believe that the most important part of being class president—other than accountability—is communication. We are the “voice of the class”, after all—it is our job to relay information to and from the student body! If you know anything about me, it’s that I can talk, and I can do it well. Aside from my speaking skills, one of my most applicable qualities is my passion. As president, I will take my position seriously and enthusiastically, doing my best to keep our grade on top. I genuinely want what is best for everyone, and intend to work hard to achieve that. Of course, no one is ever perfect; thus, during my term, I will take all feedback in order to be the best sophomore president possible! I have experience with leadership, both in school clubs and extracurricular activities—creating and leading Fletcher’s Science Olympiad team, starting South Asian Culture Club—as well as volunteer experience, such as tutoring young kids or helping out at elementary school events. I intend to always bring my best to the table and make sure that everyone is seen, heard, and represented. I am also known for my time as an informal Bio tutor—I always love helping anyone: if you ever have any questions, you can count on me to answer them to the best of my abilities.
Last, but most definitely not least: I will be approachable as a president. If you ever want to say anything to me, (be it SEC related or not!), I am one hundred percent there to talk to. If you want proof of this, come talk to me! 🙂
So, tl;dr—if you’d like a friendly, reasonably goofy, dedicated, and capable president, vote for me: the one and only Inaaya Ahmed.
Thank you very much, and have a great day! 😀

Eli Levy
Eli Levy

Hi, my name is Eli Levy, and I am running for Sophomore class president. I am running for SEC this year because of the duties of the student council, which are to produce events, build the school’s community, and make executive decisions for the student body. These are all things I excel at. Ever since I was young, I have been outspoken and willing to try even when times get tough. This will make me stand out even in a crowd of other officials. As president, I will be dependable and effective. When something comes up, I’ll fix it. Right now, I’m not going to give any big measurable promises such as events or better food, nor do I want to say the cliche, “I can’t promise anything.” To be fully transparent, I don’t know what SEC has in store. I don’t think anyone does. My goal is to be the best leader I can be, in an ever-changing plane such as high school. I will be a leader who listens and adapts. If you wanted dinner, would you prefer someone with only one recipe or someone who knows cooking by heart? From there, it doesn’t matter what your desired meal is, whatever you want will be served.