Sophomore Class Vice President

Dante Chung
Dante Chung

Greetings again, fellow rising sophomores! For it is I, Dante, back for Round 2 of high school democracy. So straight to business, why am I running again and why should you vote for me of all people? Well besides bringing me one step closer to my plan of total control of the PAUSD board, bringing multivariable calculus to all that ask for it, the only other ultra-capitalist promise I’m sure I can actually keep is ensuring events are fun. You all probably remember Homecoming right? As professional theater kid and loud friend, I can indeed promise that I WILL make homecoming and other events as enjoyable as possible for you, especially if it concerns any games. After all, that’s what I was born to do, molded to do, never doing anything else in my life besides training to become a professional 10th grade hype man. Now I’m sure my headshot doesn’t exactly scream “responsible candidate” to you, but I assure you, when it comes down to it, I will deliver, and nothing anybody can do will stop me. It may not seem like it, but getting work in before the deadline is one of the values I hold deep to my character, even going to extreme lengths to make sure the job is done. So, all in all, what have you decided? Honestly, you should make that hard decision easy, and vote for Mr. Danteezy!

Sara Su
Sara Su

My name is Sara Su and I am running for the position of Sophomore class vice president. As your current Freshmen VP, I am confident and eager to fulfill the responsibilities of this role once again. What makes me a great addition to SEC can be summed up in to 3 C’s; communication, commitment, and community. Firstly, effective communication is paramount in a leadership role. I know how to effectively convey ideas, listen to the need of my peers, and collaborate with others to implement initiatives. With clear and effective communication, I am also able to foster a sense of transparency and trust within the student body. I will be able to not just hear but also value and represent your voices at the table to make a real difference. Secondly, I am a great candidate because I will be whole heartedly committed to the job. I understand and value the importance of reliability. As your sophomore VP, I will be dedicated to my role, listening to your concerns and taking proactive steps to address them. I am committed to being accessible and approachable, listening to your feedback, ideas, and concerns. Lastly, I am devoted to fostering a sense of community within our school. Community lies at the heart of everything I would like to achieve as sophomore VP including taking active steps in ensuring inclusivity and spirit. To foster a sense of spirit, I will organize variety engaging activities that bring our class together. Whether it is a fun filled class event or meaningful service projects, these activities will be opportunities for our class to bond and connect. If elected, I will make sure sophomore year isn’t just hard classes and late nights. It would be a year worth remembering.