Student Body President

Martin Blanchet
Martin Blanchet

I want to be President because there are so many problems with this school, and only I can fix them. What do I plan to do as ASB President? It’s simple, consolidate all power under me. I’m gonna rule this school with an iron fist and make sure things are done right and they’re done quickly. Vote for me if you don’t want politics as usual. Cause I can guarantee things are gonna be different if I win.

Melinda Huang
Melinda Huang

Hey Titans! I’m Melinda Huang and I’m super excited to be running for your ASB President! Throughout three years as a class officer, we made a lot of history: hosting our class’s first bonding event, WINNING HOMECOMING, raising $700 from grams sales—just to name a few of our achievements. As ASB President, I hope to build a spirited, tight-knit community for hosting diverse events with ample opportunities for everyone to participate. I will advocate for strong communication, like adding new forms of communications and strengthening direct connection between admin, SEC, and the student body.

I will continue to dedicate myself to listening to all of you, cheering alongside of you, and doing everything I can for all of you. If you want to have the best year yet, you can’t go wrong by voting Melinda Huang!