Student Body Vice President

Jennifer Li
Jennifer Li

Hi Titans, I am Jennifer Li, a junior at Gunn running for ASB VP! My main goals as your ASB VP would be streamlining SEC communication and involvement with clubs as well as representing the student body in an upbeat manner. As the co-president of a club, I have the valuable opportunity to understand SEC’s relationship with clubs from the club perspective. Thus, I hope my diversity in perspectives allows me to enhance SEC’s communication with clubs by promoting understanding. Additionally, as an active SEC member for two years, I am confident in my experience and expertise within SEC, and know that I can effectively represent the student voice on a class level. My experience (as publicity commissioner) would also help in leveraging club publicity. I also understand the importance of positive and active representation–I cannot represent the student body if fellow students do not recognize me. I strive to be actively involved in student activities and events; I hope that students will see me as an approachable person where all opinions can be funneled through. All in all, I know I can make an impact on the student body. So–let’s make history by voting Jennifer Li.

Haas Sriperumbudur
Haas Sriperumbudur

Hello Henry Martin Gunn! I want to lead the school as your Student Body Vice President. After being Junior Class Vice President last year, I’ve learned a lot about how SEC operates and I want to continue to be a part of it all. As Student Body Vice President, I will work more closely with clubs. I believe this is very important since every one of us has at least one club we love going to and wish to see prosper. If that doesn’t apply to you, start looking! That’s all guys, go Titans!!

Jade Wu
Jade Wu

Hi! I’m Jade Wu, and I’m running to be your ASB Vice President!
As VP, I am dedicated to serve our diverse student body and advocate for your ideas and solutions, utilizing casual conversation as well as new immediate feedback options online.

With five years of experience and two in SEC, I’ve expanded publicity with interactive hoco recaps, in-person posters, and utilizing the bulletin board. Since ASB VP is the bridge between clubs and SEC, cordial communication is my priority— I will make every effort to act as a resource for all of Gunn’s sub-communities, whether that’s through clarifying regulations or amplifying outreach and publicity.

From co-leading class floats, organizing Smash of Titans, to staying late to put up decorations, I’ve realized that the genuine connection and spirit we have in the Gunn community is what I want to help build. I’m confident I can continue my commitment as ASB VP to actively represent your voice, working side by side as a community to create an unforgettable school year. Remember, vote Jade Wu, she will always come through!