Spirit Commissioner

Gwen Bryant
Gwen Bryant

WHAT’S UP TITANS! I’m Gwen Bryant, and I’m running to be YOUR Spirit Commissioner. Being in orchestra and playing soccer at Gunn has taught me the importance of teamwork, perseverance, and giving it your all. I bring dedication and passion to everything I do – including spreading school spirit! Being spirited isn’t just about cheering at games, it’s about embodying the essence and spirit of our school. From rallies to performances to the big game, you can count on me to be there, cheering on our peers and making our school shine. I’m all about making sure every student feels connected and proud to be a part of the Gunn community. So, if you want someone who’s dedicated, energetic, and always ready to show off our school spirit – both on the field and off – then I’m your girl! Let’s make this year the best one yet, together. Let’s make Gunn even more spirited than ever before! Vote Gwen B for Spirit C!

Siena Lee
Siena Lee

Hi Gunn! My name is Siena Lee and I am running for next year’s Spirit Commissioner. I am enthusiastic, creative, and have a lot of school pride; I am also a great communicator and always have a positive attitude. From the two years that I have been a student at Gunn, I have greatly enjoyed participating in spirit events during HOCO week, as well as attending pep rallies and various sporting events to cheer on our Gunn students. I feel that every student looks forward to spirit events and it is important to make sure they are full of fun. School should be something we all look forward to, and having these events can be an enjoyable break from our academic workloads. I also want our school to come together and unite as a whole, so that everyone feels welcome and everyone has a voice in how to improve our school’s spirit. I plan to help organize fun events and find ways to encourage participation in school activities by connecting with fellow students to hear out their opinions. I am passionate about making this school more spirited throughout the whole year, not just during pep rallies and spirit weeks. As your Spirit Commissioner, I will carry the energy and lead our school’s spirit with pride, knowing that I can make our school a better place for everyone.

Vello Rande
Vello Rande

Hi, I’m Vello Rande, a junior running to be YOUR Spirit Commissioner! At school, you can spot me dressed up as Batman for HOCO or at a football game starting chants. However, spirit was not always an integral part of my student experience. This leads me to my core goals: targeting the underclassmen and emphasizing spirit at sporting games. As a former freshman who wanted nothing less than to participate in any school event (much less dress up for one), I know what it takes to engage underclassmen and its importance. Additionally, I have noticed a significant need for more spirit at our sporting events. Stands are often empty and lacking energy, without a proper voice to guide them. As Spirit Commissioner, I aim to bring back Gunn’s staple chants at games and create excitement with creative dress-up themes. Together, let’s elevate the spirit of Gunn High School and make every game and event a thrilling experience for everyone!