Junior PTSA/ Class Site Council Representative

Deven Sharma

To me, a good leader is composed of three skills: confidence, decisiveness, and communication. I believe as your future Junior Site Council Representative, I possess all of those qualities and more. During my past 2 years on student government, I have honed my leadership skills through selfless acts of empathy for my school community. To start, I have held two separate positions this past year, and although it was challenging, I have learned so much more about who I am as a person as well as more about my class. I directly helped organize HOCO games, airbands, and floats, and dress up days for my grade. In addition, I also am an avid member in school community, joining activities such as YCS club, track and field, and Vietnamese culture club. I have worked countless hours to make this school better and want to continue the betterment for this school. However, I am also a avid member in my community outside of my school. Currently, I work as a staff reporter for a local online student led non profit newspaper called the Midpeninsula Post, where I specialize in writing articles about valued members of my community. Working as a reporter has taught me how to work efficiently, balance time, and communicate effectively, all of which make me the independent leader I am today. And remember, a vote for me is not just simply a vote. Voting for me means you vote for equality, teamwork, and excellence.

Elijah Williams

I plan to bring ideas from all students to the SEC and furthermore, the admin team. I want to represent everyone and be a figure people can talk to and bring about change. This is my second time running, and this time I am here to win. Thank you, and vote Elijah Williams for Class Site Council Representative