Ollieland: Explore Gunn’s campus with The Oracle’s mascot

Aeron Man

N-building

This two-story building is an academic (and to some extent, social) hub. You’ll find most English and math classes here — English on the bottom story, math on the top — as well as the two departments’ respective offices. The building’s gray steps offer a great place to stop and chat with a friend, or sit and soak in the sunshine.

Spangenberg Theater

This oft-misspelled theater is the site of most Gunn performances, from band concerts to plays. It’s also where many a Study Hall assembly is held, and where Gunn’s annual TEDx conference takes place. If you’re in any of Gunn’s music programs, it’s a spot to take note of, as it has several adjoining rooms where student musicians rehearse.

Wellness Center

Located on the upper story of the P-building, the Wellness Center is an accessible, quiet space that’s perfect for any student who might need a quick break. Beyond providing counseling and mental health resources, the center allows students to take breathers on soft sofas and chairs. As a bonus, it also offers snacks and drinks.

Student Activity Center

If you have any queries about student activities, from clubs to Student Executive Council events, the Student Activities Office is the place to bring them. You’ll be able to purchase parking permits, Gunn apparel and tickets to Gunn dances here (though you can also buy some of these items on the Titan Webstore if you’re feeling lazy).

Main Office

Temporarily located in the E-building, the main office is where you’ll go to find administrators, from our four assistant principals to Principal Wendy Stratton. Secretaries Carole Main, Janet Owen and Alli Wong will be able to point you to whomever you need. This is where you’ll check in about attendance, if needed.

Library

From comics to classics, the library has pretty much any text you’ll require. It includes private study rooms and comfortable chairs where you can read, chat or work. Librarians Daljeet Gill and Megan Garcia are always ready to help you out, and if you ask nicely, they might even let you into a (not-so-) secret back room with newspapers dating back to the 1940s.