Boston Celtics versus Cleveland Caveliers

By: Jack Mallery

Without a doubt, the Cleveland Cavaliers will reach the NBA Finals. First off, there’s the star player differences. Lebron James may be a total wimp who falls over when the wind blows, but the man is dishing out 34 points per game on average in the postseason this year, and you have to respect that. Couple this with the slightly ridiculous fact that the Cavs have gone 8-0 in the first two rounds of the playoffs, and it’s pretty obvious that they are going to sweep the Celtics. Isaiah Thomas, the Celtics’ best (and smallest) player, is averaging a measly 28 points per game (coincidentally also his height in centimeters) with few defensive contributions to add. It took the Celtics seven games to get past the Wizards, which means they will be exhausted. On the other hand, Lebron and the Cavs swept both series, enabling them to rest while the Celtics were trying desperately to beat a mediocre team and let’s face it: no one wants to see Boston win anything. It’s a place full of good food and obnoxious people. People need to wake up and see that while the Cleveland Cavaliers may not be popular, they are statistically the better team. Cavs in five.